The Republic of Heaven

Just a Little Something...

A place for all you creative sraffies to post your stories, songs, poems, and photos

Just a Little Something...

Postby Giarc1126 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:54 am

I made this little HDM-ish Flash since the open auditions are being held, the movie may have a release date and Easter is coming up so it seems to be as good a time as any.

(I would've released it on Easter but I won't be anywhere near a computer during Spring break.)

http://www.geocities.com/c_w_schwarz/HDM.swf
If you can't view it try again later, Geocities is horrible and won't let more than a couple people view stuff like this without getting finickey.

EDIT: I apologize if you can't see the scrolling text on the right side of the screen in the first scene and any of the rest of the text throughout the movie.

Only my second Flash ever released (the first one got blammed off Newgrounds for being too slide-show-ish :D ). Tell me what you all think.

Happy Easter/Open Auditions/Anything-Else-I-Peronsally-Don't-Observe!
Last edited by Giarc1126 on Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The judges concurred, and in a moving speech held that Life itself was in comtempt of court, and duly confiscated it from all those there present before going off to enjoy a pleasant evening's ultragolf."--Douglas Adams

How come I have time to spend when I have nothing to do, and things to do when I have no time to spend?
Giarc1126
Grazer

AOL: Tim+Giarc
Location: In a tree that's not a tree, in a place that's not a place.

Postby sam » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:54 pm

Thats.. kinda... well, some guy in a chair, a demon rabbit and some guy with a hole in his head. Maybe a bit of dialogue would help?
Ergo
sam
Armoured Bear

Postby Giarc1126 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:07 pm

Naw, I like to let you all use your imagination. ; )

(I will though if I ever sit down to revise it.)

EDIT: Wait, you can see the "Dear New Line:... etc." part on the right-side, right? I just remembered that on the school's computers that part didn't show up even though the rest did, text boxes can sometimes get a little hairy.

(It shows up on my computer....=/)
"The judges concurred, and in a moving speech held that Life itself was in comtempt of court, and duly confiscated it from all those there present before going off to enjoy a pleasant evening's ultragolf."--Douglas Adams

How come I have time to spend when I have nothing to do, and things to do when I have no time to spend?
Giarc1126
Grazer

AOL: Tim+Giarc
Location: In a tree that's not a tree, in a place that's not a place.

Return to “%s” The Artroom